The CMG team just got back from NRF 2020 in New York and we wanted to share a couple big insights and learnings that inspired us! Here’s our top 6:
- The power of Edge Computing is proving key in shaping the relationship between customers and store operations.
- Physical retail is not going away! 89% of US Spending is still bricks & mortar and the number of physical in-stores grew by 3.5% in 2019! The in-store experience is critical.
- The storefront is critical as a differentiator in the growing B2C market. Retailers continue to innovate collaborative in-store experiences.
- AI is not the future, it’s NOW!AI is powering everything : from how we plan & forecast, to how we engage with the Customer.
- New AI tools are emerging that help fashion retailers identify emerging trends. For example, they can scrape the internet for data and make clear recommendations for innovation.
- Technology must enable specific customer journeys, and there are now more than ever before. From browse to buy to assisted online shopping to return & replace, retailers need rich enhanced functionality to create a smooth customer experience.
Want to know more and discuss some of the other great things CMG are doing in 2020 – get in touch: email@example.com